I miss these people. Kate, if you are reading this, for the first time i considered moving out there. In some ways you guys are my family.
Friday, April 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dwell in possibility- Emily Dickinson
Posted by Ginny at 10:07 AM
5 comments:
I love that place, AND those people...so much that I decided to move there myself...hop aboard ginny, my vehicle leaves for Cali on July 3rd!!!!
we will make room for you in our house!! just say the word!
you are our sister and auntie! love you nin.
awe. I miss you. Really. Even before I saw the sentiment on your blog. If Bryan and I ever get an extra bedroom it is truly yours if you want it. If you are really serious, lets talk. Well, lets talk regardless of your future plans. Hey, you're about to leave for thailand! Ok, I'll shut up now and just call you.
In the most important ways we are your family! (Union with Christ and each other)
Ginny, this sentiment may have passed but you would so love it out here. I know you've been here, but you would be changed so profoundly and positively, and have a great time! And we would obviously love it.
Whatever we can do to help, we'll do it. Got lots of contacts to milk for a job search!
Let's just make this simple for us all.... Ginny me and you can get hitched when you get back from Thailand, and you can move in with me. Then, we can workout the whole getting a job thing..LOL! =)
Post a Comment