Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Decision '07

I have a few ideas for future posts. Sometimes I'm better at titles than the actual post. So, I thought I would let you vote and tell me which you are interested in hearing about most.

  1. 14 or 44. My continual search for love and the receipt from the undesirable.
  2. RESPECT find out what it means to me. Stories from the field. (teaching, that is)
  3. Why I hate books about singleness.

Ok the ball is in the reader's court. Let me know what you want to read about.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you kidding? your love life of course...

April Barber said...

all of them....i love stories from you, period....therefore, I want to hear your stories and opinions on any and every thing.

G. Twilley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jeff said...

I agree with April. After I read the given choices I thought, even before I saw April's post, you should write on all three of those. I'm looking forward to reading some new posts soon!!!

Amanda said...

I vote for why you hate books on singleness. Sounds funny, but should be insightful as well, as are all your pearls of wisdom, my friend!!

Anonymous said...

#3 please. I like reading about why other writers suck.

jess said...

i will stand by my "14 or 44" vote from the other night...wasn't there an ethnic group in there somewhere????
but, really...would love to hear anything from you on all 3!!!

katie said...

i vote for #2.
and for you to post more frequently.

will your post be this month or april?

G. Twilley said...

seriouly - more frequent posts on any topic would be fine with me too...

Jason Harmon said...

you could probably lump all of them into one... its obvious how 1 and 3 could flow naturally from one to the other... then you could work in how your students hit on you and ask you out and all that. 3 birds with one stone... that's efficient.

Angie Davis said...

i have to agree with the general consensus here. simply, we all just want more ginny.
don't keep us in suspense to long, ok?

April Barber said...

yes...more Ginny!

Anonymous said...

number three please...alternate title: "why there's a dent in my bedroom wall from when I threw lyndsey's sucky book at it"

susan said...

I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate books about singleness. Books about "barrenness" (oh, shudder that word) are worse. I recently read one woman's idea of how un-barren women should help "barren" (o.s.t.w.) women by letting them babysit. Yeah. That helps. It's like "I know you're single, so would you like to come over and iron my husband's pants?"

No thanks. But I appreciate the sensitivity.

I vote #2, by the way.

Su.

jess said...

so when are we going to hear on said topic? the world is waiting for more ginny!

Jessica said...

Ginny! I just want you to know that I miss you everyday. I just found this treasure in the form of your blog...I guess it will have to supplement until I get to see you again.

PS...I want you to write on all three of them. Why are you making me choose just one?

Holly said...

#1 made me laugh out loud, but I want to hear all three too. Just make it a really long post

Amanda said...

We want some post...gotta have that post...yeah, we want some post...they want the post... (to the tune of "We want some Funk")