Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Front Porch Confessions

Let me first offer an apology for my blog neglect. Part of my neglect is due to the fact that I just haven't felt like i have had much to say. I have felt a bit numb on the inside as of late. I was talking to some friends about that feeling the other night on their porch. Susan asked me a question that noone has asked me in a long time which was "what can i pray for you?" Pretty simple. I had to think. All of the sudden emotion rose to the surface and I remembered again how much I do desire to know Jesus and how he desires to know me as well. Regrowth sprang up where there once was a withered spirit.

Thank you...Jesus
Thank you...Holy Spirit
Thank you ...God
Thank you ...true friends

7 comments:

Amanda said...

You and Katie write so similarly. You should write a book...you have a gift for wording things so well. I love the sentence, "Regrowth sprang up where there once was a withered spirit." What a beautiful picture. :) Love you, friend! Glad to see you blogging again!!

DS in Southside said...

Wow, that is beautiful. We thank God for you as well. Thanks for sharing some time with us on the porch. You're always welcome, especially now that school is over. Bring it on!!

Also, no school means at least two blog posts per day, so you better get ready.

Dollar General said...

That is such a better friend then me! I bet you haven't gotten my question a lot either! - "Can I be in your wedding?" HA!

jess said...

ginny. i love your writings. and I love you.

Dollar General said...

Conner I have NO IDEA how to get in touch with you other than this! BUT, I found something VERY fun we can do together before you leave. Look it up it's called Sipsnstrokes.com. I want to go on the June 15th and do the "Funky Tree" painting but if you see something better let me know! I am going to ask Ginger too! Fun, GIRLS NIGHT OUT! Let me know if your interested!! Let me know how to contact you too. Email me fourdollars@bellsouth.net -

susan said...

Ginny, I'm so grateful that you're my friend. I really think you're the real deal, which is beautiful thing considering most of the people I came to love over the past year are wolves.

Love you.

Su

Anonymous said...

Hi there. I can't wait to get back to school. Can you?