Wednesday, August 08, 2007

New Do and Lou

I thought it would be cool to narrate these but maybe I'm not all that clever. This is my animal looking sweet. Keyword looking. I do really like these pictures though. While I don't claim to know anything about photography I think they turned out ok.
This is Lou with her favorite toy, the pink ball, and doing one of her favorite activities...watching the neighborhood. This is me with my new haircut. Spur of the moment, I decided I needed a new look for 30. Not bad for a $10 haircut.

12 comments:

katie said...

l.o.v.e. the hairdo!! i'm totally copying as soon as i can!!
since i'm turning 30 too. :)

Anonymous said...

how did you get your dog to look out the window like that?

Angie Davis said...

LOVE the do. i'm inspired.

Anonymous said...

me too, me too!

Anonymous said...

$10? where? i'm there.

Jessica said...

GINNY, i want to be your hair twin. seriously.

Amanda said...

Super cute haircut! Sexy mama!

Allison said...

Girl, you lookin' good!

Amanda said...

I love it when Lou puts that slobbery pink ball on my leg. It's one of my favorite things in life.

"The Mandy" does look good on you.

Dollar General said...

I LOVE THE NEW DO!! I need to do something! Have fun at school! I'm excited I'll get to see you more! FYI - Anna's going to K4 this year! YAY!! You'll be seeing all 4 Dollars more this year! What more could you ask for?

jess said...

H-O-T-T-I-E!!!
love it. i'm calling you when i get back in town about d.w. we are so in!!!!

jeff said...

sweet hair do!