Thursday, February 21, 2008

things i hate in the a.m.

When I feel like this after a night of lack luster sleep due to a steroid shot. And no I am not on the roids to bulk up. I've been a little under the weather the last few days.

I would wait on the edge of a canopy and get as big as I can then promptly drop on Ginny's head.


This happened to me today when I was doing one of my favorite morning rituals of getting coffee from O'henry's on the way to work. I was walking out happily sipping on Jamaican me crazy when "splat" a Kamikaze raindrop landed on the top of my head. I hate that.




2 comments:

Dollar General said...

I had that same shot yesterday. I should have called you in the middle of the night and we could have caught up...It felt like I just laid there - no sleep - nothing! I hope you start feeling better! Love ya!!

susan said...

Maybe that raindrop just loved you. Maybe he was just wanting to be near you, but he can't just yell "hello!" because he's a raindrop after all.