Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Life Update

My pregnancy has been flying and taking my life with it, so it seems. I blinked and I was four months pregnant! I can now feel the baby moving and it is the most wonderful, special feeling. I need to take some photos because the belly has made itself known. It can't be good to be showing like this so soon. Oh well just making a roomy, comfy home for the little one. Daniel and I are still excited and he's been really sweet to me. He lets me make my excuses about how things are "for the baby" and just laughs at me. We are really enjoying each other and our friendship grows more and more every day.

We are going to be building a house in Glencoe and have been doing all the prep work for that. There is no rest for the weary in the Smith household. As soon as we make one major life decision we start thinking about another I guess.

We'll be finding out what we are having March 30! I'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

Charlene said...

Oh hooray! :) Much love and warm prayers going in your direction, Ginny.

Dollar General said...

I'm so excited you will know soon what you are having! We are having a boy...you might have read that other places but I also wanted to tell you! Everyone is excited about that...and I'm catching the excitement...it doesn't take much...to see that sweet face, hands, and feet, that's all it took!!! Stay rested! Love ya, Pg

April Brown said...

Wow...exciting times at the Smith household. We personally love having everything going on at once. It makes for a very interesting ride :) Can't wait to hear if we get to love a Whit or Sophie!

Amanda said...

I CAN'T WAIT to find out if you are having a girl or boy. Exciting times!!