Dear dumb guy,
Do not tell a pregnant woman every time you see her how big she is and for sure don't ask her if she's sure it's not twins. This will never end pretty.
Sincerely,
Very Hormonal and Disgruntled
Friday, July 17, 2009
Posted by Ginny at 9:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
please tell me who this is so i can go rough him up for you.
i'll bring the wrench!
i totally get you. last weekend, this lady asked me if i was about to explode. to which i replied, (with a purposefully confused, yet concerned look on my face), "No...Why? Are YOU?"
her face was priceless.
as for the twins comment, i usually say, "no, what's your excuse?" and that usually shuts them up...or catches them off guard. like a pregnant lady can't be witty or something...gah.
sorry you're getting those comments. i'm sure you're too cute. :)
oh the people and their comments...
hang in there my friend!!
one of my favorite sassy maternity shirts said, "you look big too, but i wasn't going to mention it."
:)
i hated those comments too! I always use to walk off and pray that those people would be 9 months pregnant if they made it to heaven. So they could be "huge" for all eternity!
jerk.
i've seen that belly and it's beautiful!
counting down the days til i get to hold sweet Knoxious!
Someone asked me if I was sure there was "only one baby in there" and I had to say "Actually, there were two. But now there is only one." Which is true, but I felt kind of sorry for him after I said that. I think he was more upset than me.
They're just being friendly. Not meaning to upset.
Love you, Ginny.
Can I say this: At least your pregnant!
Someone came up to me in the supermarket and asked me when I was due. I called him an asshole and proceeded to the check out line.
Someone also did this to my mom in the post office when I was younger, but in their defense. She was pregnant all the time back then.
Can I say this: At least your pregnant!
Someone came up to me in the supermarket and asked me when I was due. I called him an asshole and proceeded to the check out line.
Someone also did this to my mom in the post office when I was younger, but in their defense. She was pregnant all the time back then.
Post a Comment