Saturday, March 11, 2006

longings

I don't really even know where to start. I'm feeling a little blue tonight. Probably doesn't help that I am by myself. It seems like i tend to get morbidly introspective when i am left alone. I guess more than anything i am just somewhat frustrated with myself. How long can you long for something, pray for something and hope for it to become a reality until you give up hope. I honestly feel silly writing about this on my blog. But felt the need to get it out there. If i am gut level honest i have to admit that if i never get married or even ever have another date i will not be content with that. I sit here on a saturday night drinking a cup of coffee and pouring out my feelings to my computer. i gotta be honest when i think about my life this is not how i picture it to be. like Lloyd Dobbler says in say anything "i'm looking for a dare to be great situation" unlike Lloyd i don't want to be the hero-i want a hero. I want someone to notice me and see that i am worth fighting for. Even more than that i don't want just someone I want a certain someone that will remain nameless here to finally get it-for us to finally want the same things for our relationship. Sorry if this is a bit vague. But I know what i mean and i venture to guess that the few people that read this know what i mean as well. To all of you thanks for being my friends.

7 comments:

Renee said...

Aww Ginny. I can guess how Friday night went. I can't wait to see you tommorrow night! Don't give up hope.

jeff said...

Keep smiling Ginny or not! There is hope. I miss you.

alisa said...

so were you watching "say anything" while you were watching this?

Ginny said...

actually, no. i was watching a lame movie-Just Friends. i don't have to be watching say anything to have it speak to me.

katie said...

Nin, i might have given my right arm to have been with you that night drinking coffee. our longings remind us that we're not home... and marriage doesn't put an end to them.

Anonymous said...

Hello people!
buy viagra
cheap viagra online
G'night

Anonymous said...

Have a good day, you are the best.
And I am here [url=http://www.jahk.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=113]viagra[/url].
Take http://www.jahk.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=113#viagra best.
thanks.