Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Gainfully Employed

I am officially a high school English teacher. (please don't judge my abilities on this blog!) I will start the job on Monday! How crazy is that. shhh, don't tell the kids but i don't know what i am doing. we'll all be learning as we go.

7 comments:

jeff said...

that's awesome Ginny, congratulations.

jess said...

GINNY!!!
Congratulations!!
What school?
Happy belated b'day...let's get together soon.
love you,
jess

G. Twilley said...

That's great Ginny, You'll do super duper I'm sure.

katie said...

nin... congrats, you'll be great for those kids... and oops on the bday... sorry. was it fun???

Rick said...

ROCK ON!!! I know you're relieved. I'm happy for you.

David said...

yay, my "ginny" has a job! woohoo. What school will u be teaching at?

Jason Harmon said...

gainfully employed... then nothing interesting ever happens and there is no need to write on your blog. i can relate to that.