Hello comfort cruiser! Now granted my cruiser is vintage and by that I mean a yard sale find that is rusted. I will post real pics of it when I take them. I have fallen in love with the comfort of the cruiser. This is a bike made for a lady. I started riding this bike by default. Daniel and I usually ride bikes a couple of times a week, which I love, and we had two choices for riding which were my mountain bike and the ol' trusty cruiser. Dan likes to pop wheelies and generally act the fool so I didn't think that this bike would be the best option for him, plus the seat was a better fit for my seat (if you catch my drift). I really do feel like a kid again for various reasons:
1. We ride to friends(by friends I mean his mom and my granny) houses to visit.
2. I live with my mother
3. The Cruiser is reminiscent of my banana seat bike (there are no gears and you stop with your feet)
4. Last week we bought push pops for a snack.
Monday, June 09, 2008
bye bye mountain bike
Posted by Ginny at 3:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
well, it sounds like your having a great time! You guys need to look into a "bicycle built for two" contraption. You could be like an icon in your town :)
Wish I was there to go riding with ya!
Any good DTR's yet? I'm needing a good Ginny catch up email..hint hint
Can you ride to this friends house!?!
Can you ride to this friends house!?!
too cute
Post a Comment