On Saturday Daniel and I had engagment pictures taken. We had a great time and here are some of the pictures to prove it. My sweet friend Jessica Wright took them. I think they turned out great!
I know almost everyone that reads this, if anyone reads it anymore, knows that I got engaged. I thought that I would do a post anyway. Humor me, okay! Daniel asked me to marry him on July 4, the anniversary of the day we met. We went down to the beach with my mother for the weekend and had a blast. On the fourth he took me out on a date. We went to the Bayside Grill and had by far the best meal we had all weekend. It was perfect there was absolutely no wait and we were able to sit, relax and enjoy the view of the bay. Later that night Daniel, who cannot keep a secret, kept dropping hints about feeling poetic but wanted to wait until we were on the beach. After a customary trip to Wal-Mart Dan was ready to get to the beach. He could barely get all the way on the sand before he turned me around and pulled out a sheet of paper. He finished the poem I had started earlier and posted about us. And at the end he got down on one knee and said "will you be my love for life?" After I chased down the piece of paper with the poem written on it I said yes. He gave me a beautiful ring which I love.
The wedding is set for October 18, 2008! That day can't get hear soon enough either.
13 comments:
beautiful! the pictures, the story, and especially the people in it. i love seeing you look so happy!
Congrats to you both! Page and I are very happy for you!
Ginny- I am so excited for you. The pictures are beautiful. And October is a great month to be married in! Best Wishes:)
oh, the smile of ginny!
the pix turned out great! love the outfit. can hardly wait until the autumnal nuptials (hehehe!)
Beautiful!
I am so excited for you!
Those are beautiful! I love the background...esp. the one w/ the mighty Coosa and the Meighan Bridge!
Those are beautiful! I love the background...esp. the one w/ the mighty Coosa and the Meighan Bridge!
Whoo Hoo! Yipee!
I couldn't be happier for you! The pictures are BEAUTIFUL!! I love the one of the two of you on the bridge!! so fun! Can't wait to celebrate with you both!
love,
April
The pictures are GREAT! Good to see you smiling and happy!
'Hey, Mama, can you cook this?'
Can't wait. Carrie was born on the third, so my prediction was off by one day.
lub.
smith 4
love the pictures. i can't believe it's been a year since you met. i remember you talking about that night and it seems so recent. i'm so excited for you guys.
big hugs...
wait. i know i commented here.
where am i? who am i?
i love you... and smiling with you.
kp
Post a Comment