Thursday, November 13, 2008

I've lost you!

Haven't I? I am saddened by the lack of comments on the suggestion box. Maybe you could tell I was being lazy with that one. If so you are all very intuitive. The question about my career path was included because I was about ready to quit my job that day. I still don't know. I guess I will stick it out here at the good ole Museum of Art.

Sidenote. Daniel brought home,yet another, Dog. We now have Meighan which is a terrier of some sort. He looks like an inflated Yorkie and the newest addition is Monroe, a Jack Russell Terrier. Both are cute and like each other. I've been trying to capture some good pictures so you can see just how cute the brothers from different mothers are. Funny thing about Monroe, love that name by the way, Daniel found him on this farm an old redneck had him and didn't want him because he was bothering his mules. Can't you hear some old country guy yelling for MONROE. Such a distinguished name for a country dog.

7 comments:

MaryMartha said...

I'm still with you...i just couldn't think of anything appropriate to say on your last questionnaire :)
My mind must have been in the gutter that day! HA!!
Love you girl!

lyndsey said...

well i am here too...i suggest you do top ten lists about your life such as owning dogs, being a wife, curating small town museums etc... the people love top ten lists.

Ginny said...

lynds, per your request, i have decided that i will do one top ten list a week. one of them might include "favorite statements made by daniel"

jess said...

ooh! i cannot wait for the top 10 statements by daniel. and monroe smith. i smell the name of your firstborn son ;) as for what you should be when you grow up....hmmm...you have such a good eye and style. i can see you doing some type of art. perhaps a pottery studio where folks come and make their own pottery? i can see you walking around in an apron running the place. though not as in the previously discussed apron conversation!

Abby said...

2 dogs? Or doesn't that make 3 with the golden retriever? Wow, you are totally a crazy dog person now. Welcome to the club.

Charlene said...

Gosh, I mostly want to know what married life is like. What's been unexpected? What does you new home look like? When are you going to start having babies? --Sorry, I know you've only been married a month... I just really like babies. And your and Dan's would be so CUTE. :)

Anonymous said...

do you still have the golden retriever?

and i'm glad you're blogging again.

i love you.