Monday, November 03, 2008

Suggestion Box

This is my blog's version of the good ole fashion suggestion box. I will give you three options for the suggestion box....

1) Things you, as my readers, would like to hear about.
2) Suggestions for my future...what do you think I should be when I grow up.
3) What do you think would make this blog more interesting.

Help me people. You can make a difference in making this blog more fun and exciting and you can be my career counselors as well.

3 comments:

kristen said...

I would love to hear about your new house!

I am not the best career counselor. I think I could help kids pick the right college for them, or maybe help people struggling with addictions but career counseling? NO. I could actually see you doing that. Counseling people about what careers they ought to pursue.

Abby said...

Ginny,
I think everyone shied away from deciding you future! Though Kristen says she's bad a career counseling, I think she pegged you. How many million times have people mentioned counseling to you? You'd be great at it!

As far as the blog, you always pick good topics. I request pictures.

Anonymous said...

COUNSELOR!!!!!! I DON'T CARE WHAT KIND JUST BE ONE! Seemingly, you just "get" people very well without having to sit down and analyze. Your also not an offensive person. You could say the most honest things to anyone and never come off as rude. Great quality! It's a must-have characteristic to be a counselor. If one is to tell another how to live their lives or what they should do with them, they have to have a gentle yet firm personality. You got it Ginny. Man...weird calling you that. But I haven't fully accepted your new last name. I'll grudgingly except it eventually...not that I'm not elated you go married! You understand my sarcasm. Merry Christmas!