I looked for a while at bedding. Baby boy stuff is a little harder than girls i think. That's just my opinion. I didn't want anything too cartoony looking and wasn't thinking I would like anything really like this. I had looked at more modern looking designs but then I found this steal of a deal on Ebay for only $49.99 for nine pieces and I couldn't pass it up. Plus, earlier this year, maybe before Daniel and I had even gotten married my mother found some vintage iron airplanes that were hung in my brother's room when we were little tykes and I told her to hang on to them in case I had a little boy. I think this room will be one a little boy can grow into as well. The room we will use for the nursery is already painted a pale bluish grey and I thought it would go nicely with all of the colors in this set. So...one thing down on the to do list and many more to go.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Knox's Room
Posted by Ginny at 8:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Are you going to actually use the bumpers? I can't do it.
i LOVE it.
Super cute, and I love the idea of using vintage airplanes. You got a mega deal, if you ask me!!
yes, cute! i'm sure it will be even better when you put your spin on it.
Post a Comment