Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Name Change Announcement

Well thanks to all of you for all of the "name" suggestions! Lester Chester Barker Smith it is although Seymore Hiney ran a close second. Seriously we decided on....drum roll please....

Conner Knox Smith and call him Knox.

So for everyone that monograms get ready to put his monogram on everything in sight!

7 comments:

susan said...

LOVE it.

Angie Davis said...

love it!

Dollar General said...

I love it!! I especially love Conner...glad we can call it to someone again!! That is so sweet! I'm so happy for y'all!!

kristen said...

Love it!

Our firstborn son will be Knox (it's my maiden name.)

April Brown said...

Love it!! If any of my girls had been a boy, Knox Franklin would have been the name!! Great minds....all i've got to say! :)

jess said...

i had a feeling you'd go back to what you've said since you were young...and i've always envisioned you w/ a little boy named conner. and, here's your official welcome to the "naming boys after forts" club ;)

The Westmorelands said...

ginny, EXCELLENT name choice! i love it! :)