It looks like there may be more change for the Smith's. Daniel and I often talk about our life and just how crazy it is. Let's just do a recap of our first year of marriage:
October -get married
November-get pregnant
May-purchase a home
July-purchase a car (used)
August-Knox comes into the world (there is something new with him every day)
And possibly in the next couple of months we will be moving again...i know it sounds nuts. We are able to get my grandmother's house for a good deal and it has a lot more space than ours now. I will miss my front porch on this house and the charm of it, but truth be told 932 square feet gets a little crowded with 2 adults and a baby. Sunday night Daniel was voted in as the youth pastor at our church. We are both really excited for this opportunity and I think this new home will be a great place to host the students. In my wildest dreams I didn't think this is how my life would turn out, but it's amazing how the plans that the Lord has for us are far better than ours. I never thought i would move back to glencoe and buy my grandmother's house or that mine and dan's mom's would be my closest friends here. For so long I didn't value family. I was too busy making friends (for which I am grateful and miss terribly by the way) that I didn't think about my family much. But moving home has brought me closer to them. I now talk to my brother on a regular basis (we discuss the joys and fears of parenthood). I talk to my dad more than i have in a long time and I love the fact that Knox will know his grandparent so well. To say the least...i'm happy with my life..my cup runneth over
Thursday, November 05, 2009
News Flash!
Posted by Ginny at 7:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love you girl...you are precious and it makes me miss you like crazy whenever you blog. Glad your loving life...I'm so excited for you!
932—I would take that! Our apartment on the seminary campus is around 700 square feet! Yeah, it can be tight...
I am so excited for you! I love to be a witness of the faithfulness of the Lord to your life!
Happy for you (and Dan and Knox too)! That is so great!
Post a Comment