Monday, July 23, 2007

Me...In a Nutshell


Need I say more. I found this t-shirt online it pretty much describes me. Specifically, the part I hate most about my personality. I think this shirt might have to replace the one that said "tomorrow is my favorite day of the week." Can anyone else relate to my problem. I never want to do the thing that absolutely needs to be done. I always want to avoid it. To some it may seem like I forget things. That is not the case. I almost always remember what needs to be done. It hangs over me like Eeyore's cloud as a constant reminder of what I have not done yet. I avoid out of fear not irresponsibility.

5 comments:

Jason Harmon said...

I avoid because playing Halo with Jimmy is always more appealing than whatever I should be doing.

G. Twilley said...

Let me think it over and I'll get back to you later about it.

katie said...

i just might order one of those t-shirts... one day.

Dollar General said...

I don't think it's a problem at all - I work BEST when there is NO OTHER TIME but NOW! Wow, we are so much alike - who knew?!

Angie Davis said...

yeah, i read this days ago and meant to comment, but i'm just now getting around to it.