Thursday, October 25, 2007

Predator?

One of my students informed me of a man in Birmingham ,that is a known child predator, that was caught checking more than books in the children's book section in Barnes & Noble. My first thought was that he had really figured out how to beat the system. I hope that does not sound like I respect him. But, as I was driving home today I caught myself looking longingly at the Dog Park where I used to take Lou. I thought to myself would it be creepy if I went to watch the people and their dogs? Would I then be a dog predator? Would I find myself in the company of the guy at Barnes & Noble?


I also took a quiz online today and found out that I am loved by 92% of people who wear sweaters! How many of you can say that?

8 comments:

G. Twilley said...

Um. I think you have to do more than "watch" a dog, or people with dogs, to be a "predator..."

You know what I mean?

jess said...

i believe it! 9 out of 10 sweater wearers love ginny. i'm not much of a sweater wearer right now, but I do love you!!!!!!!!

katie said...

are there people in the world who do not wear sweaters? could we say, "you are loved by 92% of people." and just leave it at that?
that is random.

Dollar General said...

I knew I loved you for some other reason than that you're so dang cool! Maybe you're so cool and that's why sweater wearers love you! HaHa...
I just crack myself up sometimes!

Anonymous said...

i wear long johns and i love ya

susan said...

I'm wearing a sweater right now and I love you.

Jason Harmon said...

Ginny = petophile

Amanda said...

What in the world kind of weird quiz was that? Is there a bestiality/pet predator quiz out there you could take? I don't think you'd score a 92% on that one. Maybe pet stalker. That's not as bad. :)