Friday, September 14, 2007

Tag

Who knew you could tag people on a blog? Nonetheless I have been tagged twice to do this activity so I will appease the masses! I am supposed to take my names letters and describe myself so here goes...I see some people have cheated and used their easier middle names...Jessica Wright!

G: Great roller skating dexterity! I will post pictures from my roller skating escapade last night. All I have to say is Care Bear Stare.

I: hmm there could be a lot here: intimidated, insecure, intuitive-someone help me feel in the I

N: Nice sometimes

N: Naughty sometimes
(sometimes my humor is a little not so nice and rough around the edges. here's the kicker though-I like that about myself)

Y: Yells at students (not often enough-I really don't like to yell at them. I automatically feel bad about it)

Let me know if you agree or disagree with these! I will now tag Amanda Hannah, Amanda Skinner and Jessica Parris. You're it!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Out of the millions who read your blog, I feel honored to have been tagged! For the I, you could use incredible!! Or Ice Queen...wait, no, that's me!

jess said...

yippee! a blog post idea. thank you, m'am for the tag!

hmmm....i'm gonna cheat here and say I's...eyes that is-some of the prettiest blue eyes ever...and with mascara, well......

Anonymous said...

irreproachable

G. Twilley said...

I is for "I peed my pants."

Think, Ralph Wiggum.

Amanda said...

Post something new!! I need more Ginny!!