Friday, November 02, 2007

Random Student Quote

Some of my students were asking me about my "love life"; here are some words of wisdom:

"If a person will get fat with you, they are your true love."

I think that truer words have never been spoken.

8 comments:

G. Twilley said...

Ah, a statement full of grace and truth.

I feel myself growing larger by the day;-).

Dollar General said...

I love this one! I'm putting Jason's love to the test...

Anonymous said...

that's true love

Amanda said...

Amen.

jeff said...

sure, why not? it's going to happen someday, right? then again my grandparents have always been skinny..hmm

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Nertzzz.

Jessica said...

i like that. i need to start feeding adam all the candy i eat so that he can put on the pounds.

by the way, where are you? i miss you every day.

Anonymous said...

On the 12th day of Christmas, Ginny gave to me;

A new blog on a topic that's interesting.

Merry Christmas, you jolly old elf, you.