Friday, April 25, 2008

Interview


I have a job interview at the Gadsden Museum of Art on Monday. I am excited about this possibility. Please pray that it will be clear where I need to work next year. I really want a job that I will enjoy and feel like I am working for the greater good.

4 comments:

kristen said...

That sounds like it could be just perfect! Praying!

mcclure adoption said...

just go in there and inform them how much you can and have to educate. i think it will totally inspire them. you are the coolest thing to hit gadsden in a long time, sweet cheeks. they'll see that for sure. but seriously, i'll be praying and hoping and thinking of you with all the transition. love you girl!

Angie Davis said...

can't wait to hear how it goes! just tell them you will need a week off to visity NY this summer.

Amanda said...

Intriguing! What would you be doing there?