Daniel and I received an early Christmas present this year. We found out on December 22nd that we are pregnant. We will be adding a little one to our family on August 21st. I couldn't think of a better gift. I know it's early on in the pregnancy and I should probably wait to tell but I couldn't hold it in any longer. I have been suspecting that I might be for a couple of weeks and when I was a couple of days late we headed out to Wal-Mart to get a pregnancy test. I took two of them and they were both positive. I still needed confirmation so I went to the doctor and she told me I was definitely pregnant. We already have names picked out. I'll run them by you and see what you think. Of course I will do what I want but I welcome any comments.
If it's a girl right now we are thinking Sophie Banks Smith.
If it's a boy Grady Whitfield Smith and we will call him Whit. Grady is Daniel's Grandfather's name.
Monday, December 29, 2008
The Best Christmas Present Ever!!!
Posted by Ginny at 1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I'm so excited for you and I think those names are perfect. Congratulations to the Smith family!
jdub
You go girl! I guess you and Amy will be going through all of the stages together! Congrats.
Congratulations! That is exciting news.
YAY!! The "World" knows!! I'm so happy for y'all! I love the names too! So cute!
I've been meaning to call in hopes of hearing the excitement in your voice, and to tell you that I am thrilled for you!
ahhh! Such fun news! Congrats :)
love the names...are you gonna find out what your having...alot of my friends are waiting until delivery to find out...I COULDN'T DO THAT EVER!!!
Your cute girl name makes me think of father of the bride..I think her name was sophie banks mackenzie!
LOVE those family names. LOVE them. Will you call the girl Sophie Banks or just Sophie? Either way is good.
Whit Smith sounds like a little boy who will say " Hey Mama, can you cook this?" Good old Southern name.
Am I a prophet or what?
oooh...i liked your original girl name, but jamie and i have always loved sophie. had meade been a girl that's what he would have been :)
so we love that...sophie smith! has a nice ring...and i still love whit!
So happy for you friend. Wish I was there to see you grow. Dan and I love the name Sophie for a girl.
Love, love, love the names! Super cute. And I can't believe y'all came to an agreement so fast! Impressive!
Post a Comment