Friday, September 05, 2008

the flowers

Charlene wanted a vote on the flowers and cake. The cake hasn't been decided on so I might give you a say, but the flowers have already been ordered. Here is a preview. The maids bouquets will have all of the color. Mine will look similar but will have the antique hydrangeas and the stephanotis. My bouquet will have more of the antique white and greens in it.


Orange Unique
Stephanotis
Antique Hydrangea
Hypercum Berry
Black Magic Rose
Jade Rose.

There is one missing and that is the Chocolate Rose. I think it has a different name, but it is beautiful. The girls bouquets will be tied with chocolate and taupe ribbon.


6 comments:

April Brown said...

What are we voting on again?? I love all the flowers..gorgeous colors...classic!

Allison said...

Love the flowers! I had a lot of the same flowers and colors in my wedding. Isn't october a GREAT month to get married in? So many beautiful colors to choose from.

katie said...

so, all we really needed to do to get you blogging more was to get you hitched. who knew it was so easy?!

Charlene said...

Oh man, Ginny -- I'm especially in love with the antique hydrangeas and stephanotis that'll go in your bouquet. Mmm-HMMM.

Also, do you know about this blog?
http://www.stylemepretty.com/

It's my favorite wedding blog ever. Easy to get caught up in the non-essentials, but at the same time, it has lots of great ideas, especially in the DIY sections.

G. Twilley said...

are you ordering your flowers online? I'm a bit confused...I mean, that's cool. I buy everything online. I was once tempted to tithe online, but I didn't think that I could do it with a right heart.

Angie Davis said...

lovely! hope all the decision making is going well and isn't turning you into some ginny we don't know!