Thursday, September 04, 2008

You decide...08

In honor of election season I thought I would let you cast your vote on my hair for the wedding. I have decided that I want an up do, but nothing too fussy. You know I still want to look like myself. So just cast your vote for #1, #2, or #3!






17 comments:

Amanda said...

I vote 4 #1 b/c of the side part, but they are all, ummm I mean both, pretty. :)

Anonymous said...

#3, but if that proves difficult due to lack of black, curly hair, I vote for #1.
But both would be gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

they all look the same to me.

Allison said...

I vote for #1!

Anonymous said...

Definitely the Reese look! Much more laid back yet elegant. Those adjectives describe you well,Ginny!

Abby said...

I'm going to have to point out that the poof in #1 definitely requires some teasing. I'm sure your hair saw plenty of teasing back in your days of golden sequined dresses, so I'd avoid it now. #2

jess said...

well, i say if you can get your hands on some "Sta-Sof-Fro" then don't let me stop you from pursuing your dream of big wedding hair!

in all seriousness, you and miss reese have some similarities, i think. i love that 'do...but i like a little of the bangs hanging down like in numero uno.

sheena said...

number one for sure.

Jessica said...

ginny, you're such a jokester. you know everyone is going to go for #3.

Charlene said...

#2 is so soft and elegant! I like how it's just a little bit loose and wispy up front. But maybe do the side part like Mandie said?

p.s. Do we get to vote on OTHER things, too? Like flowers? Or CAKE?

ds said...

Just let your SOUL GLOW, Ginny.

April Brown said...

I like #1!! It's soft but well put together...while you're dancing the night away you don't want to fuss with the "do" (sp?)!!

katie said...

could you just add a bow to #3? it'd be sure perdy then.

Anonymous said...

#2 looks like you, but like the side part on #1...maybe a mixture of those styles

Amanda said...

I am a fan of #1, but with less bouf. Reese looks like she got blasted in the face by a giant fan, leaving her with butt crack-esque bangs. And do you really want you hair to look like a butt crack on your wedding day?

David's comment almost made me soil my pants.

G. Twilley said...

all I'm sayin' is that when I let people vote for my haircut, I gave the option of a mohawk and a friar's mullet. That's all I'm sayin'.

Angie Davis said...

well, of course #3 is the one that really pops out at me, and could really be low maintenance for the day, so that would be nice. ooh, but the work it would take to get there.....i don't know if you're up for that nin.

so, 2nd best would be #1, something elegant but not fussy. but #1 looks like it could fall apart before the kiss, so watch out there. this from a girl who had falling hair issues the whole day of her wedding :)