Thursday, September 11, 2008

you decide...the cake

I'm having a little trouble deciding on the cake. I thought I would get some votes from you guys. Tell me which is your favorite....

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6


16 comments:

kristen said...

Can you go wrong? They are all amazing! I vote for #3.

Allison said...

When I looked at them I thought #3 looked like your style, although I know your style may have changed since the CO days. My vote is #3. Second choice is #6.

The Shulls said...

I really like # 3, but if you look for something more couple look maybe #1 :)

The Shulls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Shulls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April Brown said...

Wow! They are all so GORGEOUS! I like the "funness" of #2 and #4 but really anyone would be GREAT!

Amanda said...

I'm a fan of #1 and #6, but #3 reminds me of your invitation, so that would be cool. Really, you can't go wrong w/ any of them!

katie said...

abigail wants you to have number four.

i like 3 or 2 for you.

Dollar General said...

3 or 1 but they are all beautiful - I see how it can be hard!

sheena said...

i really like # 3 and #4.

Anonymous said...

ginny,
#6 was my exact wedding cake. i used that same picture and everything. best wishes to you guys.

jdub

jess said...

this is too fun!
i think 1, 2 and 3 look most like you. 3 is cool because it mimics Amy's invitation design....

i think #4 would be awesome (i like the banded look) with your "autumnal" (i just like using that word) colors...maybe chocolate and cream colored cake and then fall flowers instead of the orchids or whatever those are...but it looks great as is, too! can you tell i can't decide? they're all great!

Anonymous said...

3 or 4 would be my vote...3 favors your invites fo sho

Anonymous said...

#6 is my vote!!!

Charlene said...

How did i miss this? I mean, BEST POST EVER. (Ok, maybe the photos of you and Dan + the story of your engagement were the best posts ever. But this is definitely top 3!)

I like 2, 3, and 4 -- #2 mainly because I have a serious swiss dot fetish, and #4 because its sweet and whimsical, but elegant at the same time. But like everyone else, I though #3 was the most Ginny-like. :)

Amanda said...

#6, then #4.